The new Klein 93LCLG laser level projects green laser beans which are easier to see than red beams under certain conditions. This makes a green laser level more effective and accurate in outdoor settings or generally bright environments.
Because we can see green better, we are able to see the edges of the light more clearly too, giving crisper lines and more accurate measurements.
Traditionally green laser beam units use more battery power and are more expensive to manufacture than red laser beam versions. The new 93LCLG laser level solves this problem and delivers a professional green beam solution at a more competitive price.
The new self-levelling laser features green horizontal and vertical laser lines, as well as red plumb spot lasers, and you can project the horizontal and vertical lines together or independently from one another to address various alignment tasks.
The laser has an integrated magnetic 360-degree mounting bracket, allowing attachment to ferromagnetic objects such as steel studs, doors, beams, or electrical panels. It also comes with an additional mounting clamp attachment for use on ceiling grid applications.
The laser level is water and dust resistant (IP54) and includes a low battery indicator, an easily accessible battery compartment and a hard plastic carry case - all giving you the peace of mind and security for your investment.
- Easy-to-read with green horizontal and vertical laser lines with red plumb spot lasers
- Projects horizontal and vertical lines independently or together
- Self-levelling pendulum cross-line lasers
- Magnetic 360-degree mounting bracket to attach to objects such as steel studs, doors, beams or electrical panels
- Additional mounting clamp attachment for use on ceiling grid applications
Read more here.