Portable Appliance Testers (PAT) are traditionally bulky, complicated and confusing. The people at Nesco have brought out a new range of PATs that are anything but that. Featuring a large, clear LCD display, and a simplified one-button testing system, the ITEST3760 suite of testers provide users with everything they need for compliance testing.
Designed and manufactured in Australia, the testers meet AS/NZS3760:2012 standards and perform tests required for class I and class II appliance testing.
Some of the key common features include:
- 250/500V selectable insulation test.
- Earth Leakage & continuity test function.
- Pass/fail indication and readings.
- Meter Mode© displays volts, amps, true power and reactive power of an individual appliance.
- Polarity indication with warning.
- Simple Extension Lead tests.
- Mains supply integrity test on startup.
Richard Seaton, our Area Sales Manager for the South Island, is a big fan of the Nesco ITEST3760 PAT testers. So much so that he’s put together a demo of the product, taking you through step by step of the different functions available.
Check out the video below!