The CL380 AC/DC digital clamp meter is a new addition to the test & measurement product range from Klein Tools. Packed with functionality including true root mean square (TRMS) measurement technology for accuracy, it features a market-leading high-visibility reverse-contrast LCD display ensuring measurements are easy-to-read in either bright or dark conditions.
The CL380 offers versatility of measurements including: AC/DC current via the clamp with an integrated non-contact voltage tester on the clamp, AC/DC voltage, DC microamps, resistance, continuity, frequency, capacitance, tests diodes via test leads, and temperature via a thermocouple probe.
The unit features a low-battery indicator, so you won’t get caught short and comes complete with a nylon carrying case, test leads, thermocouple probe, and 3 x AAA batteries. It’s CAT III rated to 600 V with a class 2, double insulation safety rating.
This new tester has a robust construction and is designed to withstand the impact of a 2 m fall if you accidentally drop it.
The CL380 is a great universal unit that has virtually all your AC/DC measurement needs covered at an affordable cost.
- Measures current to 400 A AC/DC with the clamp.
- Measures voltage to 600 V AC/DC with test leads.
- Integrated non-contact voltage tester on the clamp.
- Temperature range -40° to +1000° C.
- Auto-ranging, data hold, range hold & relative mode.
- Includes carry case, test leads, thermocouple probe, 3 x AAA batteries.
Learn more about the Klein CL380 Clamp Meter here.